▀▄▀▄▀▄ sαмεεя нαcкιηg ωσяℓ∂ ▄▀▄▀▄▀
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

••• Welcome Too www.danger-sameer.forumotion.com This Website Is Created And Designed By sameer_bhola@Nimbuzz.Com •••

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Server Bot bhola-bot4@n.c
How to Delete any Facebook Account without accessing Victim's Profile EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:31 pm by anglina-pino

» New Ultra Ban Bot v.1.7.rar
How to Delete any Facebook Account without accessing Victim's Profile EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:28 pm by jasmit

» BadBuzz Quiz In Chat Room version 1.5.0
How to Delete any Facebook Account without accessing Victim's Profile EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:01 pm by Admona

» Source Member List Remover .. C#
How to Delete any Facebook Account without accessing Victim's Profile EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 11:27 pm by sameer_bhola

» Load Room Captcha)Join Room(After Nimbuzz Update C#
How to Delete any Facebook Account without accessing Victim's Profile EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 11:23 pm by sameer_bhola

» Free vps enjoy
How to Delete any Facebook Account without accessing Victim's Profile EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:25 pm by readys.

» help me plz
How to Delete any Facebook Account without accessing Victim's Profile EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 11:36 pm by readys.

» c*r*aCk*3r frati v1 (100% working)
How to Delete any Facebook Account without accessing Victim's Profile EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 11:28 pm by alambia

» New1-Team Mini Full Massenger v1)S2a + S2o)without any adv( + Chat pv + Chat room + room manager + room Badigard( + source .. C#
How to Delete any Facebook Account without accessing Victim's Profile EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 8:18 pm by tabish

тιмε ιs мσηεү
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
ฬє๒รเtє ς๏ยภtєг

hit counters
web counters
яα∂ισ ραятηεя яα∂ισ cιтү 91.1
Top posters
sameer_bhola (182)
How to Delete any Facebook Account without accessing Victim's Profile I_vote_lcapHow to Delete any Facebook Account without accessing Victim's Profile I_voting_barHow to Delete any Facebook Account without accessing Victim's Profile I_vote_rcap 
tabish (141)
How to Delete any Facebook Account without accessing Victim's Profile I_vote_lcapHow to Delete any Facebook Account without accessing Victim's Profile I_voting_barHow to Delete any Facebook Account without accessing Victim's Profile I_vote_rcap 
danger-sameer (60)
-===kalpit===- (56)
max-quzi (17)
{danger} (14)
rudrax (13)
jaanbaaz_king (13)
tees_maar_khan_king (11)
arrumat (10)

How to Delete any Facebook Account without accessing Victim's Profile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-===kalpit===-

How to Delete any Facebook Account without accessing Victim's Profile Empty
PostSubject: How to Delete any Facebook Account without accessing Victim's Profile   How to Delete any Facebook Account without accessing Victim's Profile EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:05 am

First topic message reminder :
Recently i posted a tutorial on "How to hack a Facebook account easily without any hacks".So this post is similar to the previous one but much more destructive than it.In this article I will be telling you how to lock/delete your friend's Facebook Account.This tricks has been recently tested by me and is confirmed to be 100% working ![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]What you will be needing ?
1.Victim's Profile Link - ex.https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=112741086148511
2.Victim's Email - Which is being used to log into his Facebook Account.
3.Victim's Birthday - Can be found out easily if you know the victim personally or you can use social engineering to get the password !
4. Make an Email ID on Gmail or Yahoo with the same First name and Last name same as on victim's Facebook profile.
So you have to make sure you do the above steps in order to proceed.
How to do it ?
1.Go to this link :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2.Enter the appropriate details in the above page.In the TextBox "Email address where you can be contacted" enter the fake E-mail which you created.
3. You will get a mail on that ID in which Facebook Staff will ask your problem. Reply to them that you are "Someone"(Victim's name) and your unable to access your Facebook account. Also you have lost access to your Email Address associated with the account. You don't know what to do now. The hacker is coming online regularly and using your account. If the victim is a girl also write ' I am a girl and it poses threat to my social life ' and write anything you want that could make them take action to delete the account or something like that !(No need though in 100 % cases they delete the account).
4. After 2-3 days you will get a reply. They will again ask you that you have access to your associated Email or not? Reply them that you stilldon't have access to it. And repeat what all you wrote in first mail.
5.After that,the Facebook staff will automatically delete your Account in order to keep your privacy !
Thats it ! Your done with this simple trick !Hope you like this article.
Back to top Go down

How to Delete any Facebook Account without accessing Victim's Profile
Page 1 of 1