▀▄▀▄▀▄ sαмεεя нαcкιηg ωσяℓ∂ ▄▀▄▀▄▀
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

••• Welcome Too www.danger-sameer.forumotion.com This Website Is Created And Designed By sameer_bhola@Nimbuzz.Com •••

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Server Bot bhola-bot4@n.c
Facebook hack tricks And tips EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:31 pm by anglina-pino

» New Ultra Ban Bot v.1.7.rar
Facebook hack tricks And tips EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:28 pm by jasmit

» BadBuzz Quiz In Chat Room version 1.5.0
Facebook hack tricks And tips EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:01 pm by Admona

» Source Member List Remover .. C#
Facebook hack tricks And tips EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 11:27 pm by sameer_bhola

» Load Room Captcha)Join Room(After Nimbuzz Update C#
Facebook hack tricks And tips EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 11:23 pm by sameer_bhola

» Free vps enjoy
Facebook hack tricks And tips EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:25 pm by readys.

» help me plz
Facebook hack tricks And tips EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 11:36 pm by readys.

» c*r*aCk*3r frati v1 (100% working)
Facebook hack tricks And tips EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 11:28 pm by alambia

» New1-Team Mini Full Massenger v1)S2a + S2o)without any adv( + Chat pv + Chat room + room manager + room Badigard( + source .. C#
Facebook hack tricks And tips EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 8:18 pm by tabish

тιмε ιs мσηεү
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
ฬє๒รเtє ς๏ยภtєг

hit counters
web counters
яα∂ισ ραятηεя яα∂ισ cιтү 91.1
Top posters
sameer_bhola (182)
Facebook hack tricks And tips I_vote_lcapFacebook hack tricks And tips I_voting_barFacebook hack tricks And tips I_vote_rcap 
tabish (141)
Facebook hack tricks And tips I_vote_lcapFacebook hack tricks And tips I_voting_barFacebook hack tricks And tips I_vote_rcap 
danger-sameer (60)
-===kalpit===- (56)
max-quzi (17)
{danger} (14)
rudrax (13)
jaanbaaz_king (13)
tees_maar_khan_king (11)
arrumat (10)

Facebook hack tricks And tips

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-===kalpit===-

Facebook hack tricks And tips Empty
PostSubject: Facebook hack tricks And tips   Facebook hack tricks And tips EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:47 am

Hack facebook a/c using fake login page
1.First of all we need a fake login page for facebook (fake.html),and a Php script to redirect and capture the victims passwords (login.php) You can download both the files from[url=Hack facebook a/c using fake login page
1.First of all we need a fake login page for facebook (fake.html),and a Php script to redirect and capture the victims passwords (login.php) You can download both the files from]HERE[/url]2. To Get The Password Click[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]3. Now openlogin.php , which we downloaded earlier with a note pad and search for the term and replace it with the site address where you want the victim to be redirected , finally save it. 4.Nowcreate an account at Free web hosting site like 000a.Biz110mb.com,xtgem 5. Now upload both the files (fake.html,login.php )to your hosting account and send the fake.html (fake facbook login page) link to your victim 6.Now when the victim enters all his credentials, like login name and password in our fake login page and when he clicks login He will be redirected to site whichwe did in step 3 7.Now to see the victims id,password, login to your hosting account" where you will see a new file "password.txt" .Open it tosee the victims user id and the password Note:- If your still confused, you can watch video on Hack a Facebook Account Using a Fake login Page
How To Increase Likes On Facebook Status 1. Go To Powerliker.com2. Get Access Token By Allowing The App Called Causes ( It'd be in your URL Bar )3. Enter The Access Token 4. Enter in Power Liker v2.0 5. Enter The Status Id Or Photo Id. 6. Wait & Watch
At first what we need for this trick is autoclicker v2.2 pls download autoclicker from the official[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]3) Go to friends, then type your slave's name then click Search. Now go to your slave's profile. 4) Now for the third step- Wallpost Flood- 1) Open Auto Clicker. Change the Number of Clicks to 9999. NOTE: Leave all the settings as it is exept the Number of Clicks 2) Put your comment on the textbox. Then press F2 . NOTE: Don't put your cursor on the Post button yet. Just place it in a blank space. Now after pressing F2, you will see the countdown of the Auto-Clicker at your taskbar 3) Now after you saw the progress of click at the taskbar place your cursor on the Post button. 4) Now leave your cursor on the Post button while the Auto-Clicker runs. Leave it for atleast a minute. 5) Finished. You've just flooded his wall
First login to your fb a/c from mobile site then open enter address in options(#1 shortcut in opera),it looks like m.facebook.com/somethingnow you erase m. and press go,its done now you will see the system site.
Note:Opera users turn of mobile view and uc users turn on zoom view for a perfect pc look.
Send underline and bold text in facebook chat Im Going To Tell You How To Send Bold & Underline Text In Facebook Chat 1. Underline Text ==> When Using Fb Chat Just Type Words between (_) Example : _I LOVE HACKING_ = I LOVE HACKING 2. Bold = When Using Facebook Chat Just Type Words Between (*) EXAMPLE : * I love Facebook * =I love Facebook[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Facebook hack tricks And tips
Page 1 of 1