▀▄▀▄▀▄ sαмεεя нαcкιηg ωσяℓ∂ ▄▀▄▀▄▀
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

••• Welcome Too www.danger-sameer.forumotion.com This Website Is Created And Designed By sameer_bhola@Nimbuzz.Com •••

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Server Bot bhola-bot4@n.c
BRAND NEW AUTO ID MAKER TECHNOLOGY BY 0xrandom.chaos@gmail.com EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:31 pm by anglina-pino

» New Ultra Ban Bot v.1.7.rar
BRAND NEW AUTO ID MAKER TECHNOLOGY BY 0xrandom.chaos@gmail.com EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:28 pm by jasmit

» BadBuzz Quiz In Chat Room version 1.5.0
BRAND NEW AUTO ID MAKER TECHNOLOGY BY 0xrandom.chaos@gmail.com EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:01 pm by Admona

» Source Member List Remover .. C#
BRAND NEW AUTO ID MAKER TECHNOLOGY BY 0xrandom.chaos@gmail.com EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 11:27 pm by sameer_bhola

» Load Room Captcha)Join Room(After Nimbuzz Update C#
BRAND NEW AUTO ID MAKER TECHNOLOGY BY 0xrandom.chaos@gmail.com EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 11:23 pm by sameer_bhola

» Free vps enjoy
BRAND NEW AUTO ID MAKER TECHNOLOGY BY 0xrandom.chaos@gmail.com EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:25 pm by readys.

» help me plz
BRAND NEW AUTO ID MAKER TECHNOLOGY BY 0xrandom.chaos@gmail.com EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 11:36 pm by readys.

» c*r*aCk*3r frati v1 (100% working)
BRAND NEW AUTO ID MAKER TECHNOLOGY BY 0xrandom.chaos@gmail.com EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 11:28 pm by alambia

» New1-Team Mini Full Massenger v1)S2a + S2o)without any adv( + Chat pv + Chat room + room manager + room Badigard( + source .. C#
BRAND NEW AUTO ID MAKER TECHNOLOGY BY 0xrandom.chaos@gmail.com EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 8:18 pm by tabish

тιмε ιs мσηεү
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
ฬє๒รเtє ς๏ยภtєг

hit counters
web counters
яα∂ισ ραятηεя яα∂ισ cιтү 91.1
Top posters
sameer_bhola (182)
BRAND NEW AUTO ID MAKER TECHNOLOGY BY 0xrandom.chaos@gmail.com I_vote_lcapBRAND NEW AUTO ID MAKER TECHNOLOGY BY 0xrandom.chaos@gmail.com I_voting_barBRAND NEW AUTO ID MAKER TECHNOLOGY BY 0xrandom.chaos@gmail.com I_vote_rcap 
tabish (141)
BRAND NEW AUTO ID MAKER TECHNOLOGY BY 0xrandom.chaos@gmail.com I_vote_lcapBRAND NEW AUTO ID MAKER TECHNOLOGY BY 0xrandom.chaos@gmail.com I_voting_barBRAND NEW AUTO ID MAKER TECHNOLOGY BY 0xrandom.chaos@gmail.com I_vote_rcap 
danger-sameer (60)
-===kalpit===- (56)
max-quzi (17)
{danger} (14)
rudrax (13)
jaanbaaz_king (13)
tees_maar_khan_king (11)
arrumat (10)

BRAND NEW AUTO ID MAKER TECHNOLOGY BY 0xrandom.chaos@gmail.com

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sameer_bhola
Admin
sameer_bhola

BRAND NEW AUTO ID MAKER TECHNOLOGY BY 0xrandom.chaos@gmail.com Empty
PostSubject: BRAND NEW AUTO ID MAKER TECHNOLOGY BY 0xrandom.chaos@gmail.com   BRAND NEW AUTO ID MAKER TECHNOLOGY BY 0xrandom.chaos@gmail.com EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:42 pm

BRAND NEW AUTO ID MAKER TECHNOLOGY BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BRAND NEW AUTO ID MAKER TECHNOLOGY BY 0xrandom.chaos@gmail.com 2yoa7bp_zps7ec93625
Nimbuzz accounts AUTO creator
Created by 0xRandomChaos (0xrandom.chaos@gmail.com)
This program uses the same method Nimbuzz official clients
(symbian, java, etc) use to register accounts, thus it will
never get blocked.. Unless Nimbuzz disable the whole
registration feature.
Direct access to the CAPTCHA image, clearly view of it.
Two types of IDS, Random IDS and Words IDs.
1- Random IDs
You can choose the length of the random ID you want to
create.
2- Words IDs
In this mode, it creates IDs from wordlist.txt file (You
can edit it to add/remove words) randomly.
You can add pattern to the words IDs (Example: ~*word*~ ,
-=word=-), patterns are saved in patterns.txt file, you can
also edit it to add more.
Where # symbols represents the position.
Three types of passwords that would work with almost all
tools.
1- All IDs same password (thats the most common one)
2- ID = password (not really recommended,but some tools
use it)
3- Password = main password 4th letter of the ID (can be
used in some tools)
Information about the creation process is displayed
(Current IDs, status, success ratio)
Notify you if something went wrong, like CAPTCHA is wrong,
invalid password, etc.
IDs are saved in two files: In the first one the IDs are
seperated by newlines. In the second one the IDs are
seperated by hash "#".
If you choose the "all IDs same password" mode, the IDs
will be saved in a file with the password as file name.
NOW THE MOST EXCLUSIVE FEATURE, AUTO CAPTCHA SOLVER!
With this feature you can sit back and relaxwhile IDs are
being created 100% automatically, with 50%-80% success
ratio.
Average ratio: 35 IDs in a minute. 355 IDs in 10 minutes.
(It all depends on your luck with the CAPTCHA solver..)
You can leave it on in your server/PC all night and day,
and end up with atleast 5000 IDs.
UNLIMITED FLOOD IDS SUPPLY!
And it's totally safe, but you better run any proxy program
(like Hotspot shield) just for extra causion.
Enjoy!

WE GIVE 100% GUARANTEE THAT IT WILL NOT BE BLOCKED ..IF ITS BLOCKED THEN THE NIMBUZZ ID CREATOR FROM MOB AND DESKTOP WILL BE BLOCKED
AND MAKE YOU 100% TRUST ON US....

THIS AINT FREE THIS COST 180$ ...... YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THIS ID MAKER AND CAN CONTACT
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
TO GET THE KEY FOR THAT by paying 180$ or we can make out many deals for this
::::::::::::LINK REMOVED BY FORUM DIRECTOR::::::::::::
THE FORUM MANAGER DNT REMOVE THE FORUM LINK AS DOWNLOAD COZ WE WANNAMAKE IT CONFIDENTIAL..AND AM ALLOWED TO DO SO
mr.freakout ,AS LONG AS NO FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT YOUR ""SPECIAL PERMISSION" WE CANT ALLOW LINK TO YOUR FORUM, ALSO WE DIDNT GET ANY INSTRUCTIONS FROM FORUM CAPTION , YOURLINK REMOVED .IF YOU WANT PROMOTE YOUR FORUM , TRY YOUR OWN SEO. DONT POST LINK TO YOUR SITE, OTHERWISE YOU WILL BAN LIFELONG
Back to top Go down
https://danger-sameer.forumotion.com

BRAND NEW AUTO ID MAKER TECHNOLOGY BY 0xrandom.chaos@gmail.com
Page 1 of 1