▀▄▀▄▀▄ sαмεεя нαcкιηg ωσяℓ∂ ▄▀▄▀▄▀
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

••• Welcome Too www.danger-sameer.forumotion.com This Website Is Created And Designed By sameer_bhola@Nimbuzz.Com •••

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Server Bot bhola-bot4@n.c
HACK THE HACKER : BIN TEXT EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:31 pm by anglina-pino

» New Ultra Ban Bot v.1.7.rar
HACK THE HACKER : BIN TEXT EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:28 pm by jasmit

» BadBuzz Quiz In Chat Room version 1.5.0
HACK THE HACKER : BIN TEXT EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:01 pm by Admona

» Source Member List Remover .. C#
HACK THE HACKER : BIN TEXT EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 11:27 pm by sameer_bhola

» Load Room Captcha)Join Room(After Nimbuzz Update C#
HACK THE HACKER : BIN TEXT EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 11:23 pm by sameer_bhola

» Free vps enjoy
HACK THE HACKER : BIN TEXT EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:25 pm by readys.

» help me plz
HACK THE HACKER : BIN TEXT EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 11:36 pm by readys.

» c*r*aCk*3r frati v1 (100% working)
HACK THE HACKER : BIN TEXT EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 11:28 pm by alambia

» New1-Team Mini Full Massenger v1)S2a + S2o)without any adv( + Chat pv + Chat room + room manager + room Badigard( + source .. C#
HACK THE HACKER : BIN TEXT EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 8:18 pm by tabish

тιмε ιs мσηεү
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
ฬє๒รเtє ς๏ยภtєг

hit counters
web counters
яα∂ισ ραятηεя яα∂ισ cιтү 91.1
Top posters
sameer_bhola (182)
HACK THE HACKER : BIN TEXT I_vote_lcapHACK THE HACKER : BIN TEXT I_voting_barHACK THE HACKER : BIN TEXT I_vote_rcap 
tabish (141)
HACK THE HACKER : BIN TEXT I_vote_lcapHACK THE HACKER : BIN TEXT I_voting_barHACK THE HACKER : BIN TEXT I_vote_rcap 
danger-sameer (60)
-===kalpit===- (56)
max-quzi (17)
{danger} (14)
rudrax (13)
jaanbaaz_king (13)
tees_maar_khan_king (11)
arrumat (10)

HACK THE HACKER : BIN TEXT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tabish

HACK THE HACKER : BIN TEXT Empty
PostSubject: HACK THE HACKER : BIN TEXT   HACK THE HACKER : BIN TEXT EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 3:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

Bin Text is basically a text extractor software used to extract text from application or any file. It can extract email ID and password from applications like Hotmail Hacker and Gmail Hacker . Step by Step usage and tutorial is below:
1. Refer my article Hack Gmail Accounts : Gmail Hacker tocreate Gmail Hacker.exe file.
2. Unzip the downloaded Bin Text software in a separate folder.
3. Open Bin Text and browse for the location where you have kept the Gmail Hacker.exe file that you have created. Now Hit Go.
4. Bin Text will scan the whole file and display all the extracted text from Gmail Hacker.exe file.
5. Now scroll down till you find email address and password as I have shown in the screen shot above.
This means that if your friend or someone else has givenyou this Gmail hacker software and told you that this software can hack email accounts and if you feel suspicious of him, you can easily hack his email account password. Enjoy hacking the hacker!!!
Download here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

HACK THE HACKER : BIN TEXT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
▀▄▀▄▀▄ sαмεεя нαcкιηg ωσяℓ∂ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ :: sρεcιαℓ нαcкιηg zσηε-
Jump to: